CodeAid Ltd is aspiring to be world's #1 complete solution provider for certain niche but rich industry. We have a strong and long lasting relationship with several clients, making us busy all year long. We're not afraid of a challenging projects, always having good fun coding.
CodeAid Ltd is looking for a versatile and self-motivated web developer to join our international team.
salary based on experience, increased regularly on B2B contract.
As a web developer, you are responsible for all functional aspects of assigned projects/tasks. Whether it's writing a membership module to existing app, making a random number generator or just changing a button colour.
* At least 3 years' commercial experience in web development
* Strong server side web development experience
* Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL)
* Excellent programming, diagnostic and problem solving abilities
* Organized and able to work unsupervised on own initiative or as part of a team
* Multi-tasking and prioritizing
* Keen to learn new skills and share knowledge
* Good written/verbal communication skills, both English and Polish
* In the absence of desirable skills listed below, being open to get to know them.
* Experience in version control (Git)
* Symfony or Laravel experience
* WordPress theme and plugin development experience
* C# or Java knowledge
About the position:
* Permanent position
* Mid/Senior role
* Telecommute possible
* This position is based at Tychy, Poland
Zobacz ofertę i aplikuj